- For the article covering the solar system where Absalom Station and the Pact Worlds are located, see Pact Worlds system.
A solar system, also called a star system, is a group of astronomical objects orbiting one or more stars. Many solar systems are comprised of a number of planets, comets, and asteroids.1 Inhabited systems whose peoples are sufficiently advanced might also construct space stations or pilot spaceships and starships within a solar system.23
Travel between planets in a system is generally accomplished via spaceships and starships. Travel from one system to another requires a starship capable of faster-than-light travel, including use of the Drift.23
- See also: Category:Solar systems
- The Pact Worlds system that once contained Golarion and is home to the Pact Worlds.
- Veskarium, the system nearest to the Pact Worlds.
- Aristia, Gjor, Irdinang, and Thenekral systems, all part of the 12 systems controlled by the Azlanti Star Empire.4
- Solar system, Wikipedia.
- James L. Sutter. (September 30, 2016). Starfinder—What We've Revealed So Far, Paizo blog.
- Charlie Hall. (November 17, 2016). Starfinder hopes to do for space opera what D&D has done for fantasy, Polygon.
- Logan Bonner et al. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 463. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1