Apostae is a small planetoid that orbits the sun of the Pact Worlds system, and has a highly ecliptic orbit, almost perpendicular to Absalom Station. It is generally believed that the planetoid originated somewhere beyond the system and was caught in the sun's gravity thousands of years before the Gap, but whether this was a natural occurrence or it was intentionally placed there is unknown.
Other areas of StarfinderWiki
- Categories – Every page on the StarfinderWiki is categorized, and from here you can search for articles using this category tree.
- Community portal – Bulletin board, projects, resources, and activities covering a wide range of StarfinderWiki areas.
- Help desk – Ask questions about using StarfinderWiki.
- Discord chat – Live chat to discuss anything, any time.
- Current events – News and a brief timeline of StarfinderWiki's history.
StarfinderWiki's sister projects
- Digital Divination – A frequently updated Starfinder podcast.
- Paizo Fans United – Free fan-generated content, including the ENnie Award-winning Wayfinder fanzine.
- MinisGallery – A fan-site dedicated to the Starfinder line of pre-painted plastic miniatures
- PathfinderWiki – The canon encyclopedia anyone can edit.
- Request an account! You'll need one to edit StarfinderWiki.
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page and in our FAQ.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, refer to the Help pages, and try editing out in a safe place in the Sandbox.
- Check out the wiki's policies and guidelines to get a feel for how things work here.