|Pact Worlds system|
|Satellites||Sun, Aballon, Castrovel, Absalom Station, Akiton, Verces, Idari, Diaspora, Eox, Triaxus, Liavara, Bretheda, Apostae, Aucturn|
Source: Core Rulebook
This article might have further canon details available on.
The Pact Worlds system (also known as the Golarion system) refers to the solar system that formerly contained the forgotten planet Golarion, and whose current planets comprise the interplanetary organization known as the Pact Worlds. It contains one star, 10 planets, two prominent space stations, and an asteroid belt.
- See also: Category:Pact Worlds system/Planets
Planets in the Pact Worlds system, in order from nearest to furthest from the sun:
- Golarion, between Castrovel and Akiton in the orbit now occupied by Absalom Station. Golarion disappeared during the mysterious period of blank history known as the Gap.
- Damiar and Iovo, the planets that formed the asteroid belt called the Diaspora, between Verces and Eox.
Space stations and other permanent superstructures
- Absalom Station, which includes people from or who can trace their origins to the missing planet, Golarion
- The Idari, a Kasathan generation starship, orbiting the sun between Verces and the Diaspora.
- Matt Miller. (December 9, 2016). Top of the Table: The Starfinder Interview, Page 2, Game Informer.
- Charlie Hall. (November 17, 2016). Starfinder hopes to do for space opera what D&D has done for fantasy, Polygon.
- Paizo staff. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 432-433. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1
- Jason Keeley, Amanda Hamon Kunz, Owen K.C. Stephens, Rob McCreary. (January 11, 2017). Starfinder Q&A (1:30:00), Twitch.