|Position|| Developer (2016-July 2018)|
Assistant developer (March 2015-2016)
|Company||Freelance; formerly Paizo Inc.|
Crystal Frasier was a production specialist at Paizo Inc. from summer 2009, when she began working as an intern in the art and layout department, until June 2014. She rejoined Paizo on March 9, 2015, as an assistant developer. Her first published work within the Pathfinder campaign setting was Delirium's Tangle in March 2010.
Crystal has since written a number of Pathfinder Society Organized Play scenarios, the critically-acclaimed Pathfinder Module The Harrowing, and entries in the Iron Gods and Giantslayer Pathfinder Adventure Paths. She also wrote the background of the Shaman iconic Shardra Geltl.
On July 3, 2018, Frasier announced that she was leaving Paizo's creative team to pursue other opportunities, but planned to continue contributing to the Pathfinder and Starfinder lines as much as she could in the future.
|Core Rulebook||August 2017|
- See also: Category:Works by Crystal Frasier
- Crystal Frasier. (June 2014). Crystal Frasier Left Her Job at Paizo Publishing, Facebook.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (March 9, 2015). They Still Appreciate My Mastery Of Fire, Paizo Blog.
- Crystal Frasier. (July 31, 2014). Meet the Iconics: Shardra Geltl, Paizo Blog.
- Adam Daigle et al. (July 3, 2018). Farewell to Crystal, Paizo Blog.