|Type||Massive faith-based corporation|
|Leader||CEO and Executive Archdirector Gevrant Iseki-Okaibo|
|Headquarters||Golden Vault, Absalom Station|
|Goals|| Spreading civilization,|
Fostering free trade,
|Scope||Pact Worlds system|
|Images of AbadarCorp|
Source: Core Rulebook, pg(s). 473
AbadarCorp's headquarters are at the Golden Vault on Absalom Station, a huge cathedral and bank with the corporation's lighted logo 10 stories tall along its side. The Vault hosts free educational courses in finance and provides public services for loans, placing merchandise in its retail outlets, and blessing contracts. The corporation also sponsors and provides security for the station's Freemarkets in its Ring district.
AbadarCorp was instrumental in establishing the credit as the common unit of currency in the Pact Worlds system, and it controversially also serves as the Pact Worlds' financial regulatory arm and banking facilitator.
In addition to employing many full-time workers across many fields for its own manufacturing, finance, and retail operations, AbadarCorp also provides staffing, shipping, legal, and utility services throughout the Pact Worlds, and hires freelancers (including adventurers) for more specialized or expendable contract work.
When an inhabitant of the Pact Worlds systems buys a product — any product — there's an excellent chance it was produced by AbadarCorp or one of its subsidiares, such as the starship manufacturers ATech.
While a dominant force in scale, AbadarCorp products are not always superior in quality.
AbadarCorp is the leading retailer of products in the Pact Worlds, whether those products were made by AbadarCorp or one of its competitors. Many products are sold through AbadarCorp-run hypermarkets.
- See also: Category:AbadarCorp/Products
- Security robots: AbadarCorp produces the security robots that patrol Absalom Station. Some employees note that the best-equipped robots patrol only the station's wealthiest neighborhoods, but the corporation's management is committed to its market projections for necessary security.
- Travel suits: AbadarCorp executives wear business suits with integrated armor and concealed rebreathers, making them effective (if liimited) protection in hostile environments. More expensive labels offer more protection and signature designs.
AbadarCorp sponsors exploration and environmental modification projects, including the cooperative development of Jedarat, a lifeless world in the Vose 303 system, with the Xenowardens and New Horizon Luxury Retreats.
The corporation also sponsors colonization through financial aid for colony ships, supplies, prefabricated buildings, and AbadarCorp retail franchises.
Church of Abadar
In addition to their commercial functions, all corporate offices, factories, shops, and trading posts are also temples of Abadar. They maintain a set of common architectural touches, such as solid, pragmatic, secure construction, rich ornamentation, and yellow-tinted translucent-ceramic windows.
Most of its employees are secular, but AbadarCorp's executive and corporate officers are priests of Abadar, with its chief executive officer also serving as the church's executive archdirector. Planets and major operations are led by archdirectors who also sit on the corporation's board of directors. Directors and managers are also often priests of Abadar.
- Logan Bonner et al. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 473. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1
- Logan Bonner et al. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 310. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1
- John Compton, Jason Keeley, Robert G. McCreary, and James L. Sutter. (2017). Starfinder: First Contact, p. 13. Paizo Inc.
- Logan Bonner et al. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 199. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1
- Logan Bonner et al. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 465. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1
- Logan Bonner et al. (2017). Starfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, p. 483. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-956-1