|System||Pact Worlds System|
|Inhabitants||Races formerly of Golarion|
|Images of Absalom Station|
Absalom Station is a sprawling, densely inhabited space station filling a similar orbit that the forgotten planet Golarion once held around its sun. Its inhabitants include races native to, or descended from natives of, Golarion, making the station the last relic of the lost planet remaining in the Pact Worlds System. The station is also a focal point of the galaxy due to its role in faster-than-light travel via the Drift.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
Economy, trade, and travel
Absalom Station is a hub of intragalactic space travel thanks to the Starstone, which serves as a mysterious but extremely powerful Drift beacon. Thanks to the Starstone, a ship with a Drift engine in Drift-accessible points of the galaxy can reach Absalom Station in less than a week, even if travel to any other location would take longer.
The station is a neutral space for the Pact Worlds System's inhabitants. Security robots manufactured by AbadarCorp help to enforce its laws, though some complain that the best-equipped models patrol only the station's wealthiest neighborhoods.
- James L. Sutter. (September 30, 2016). Starfinder—What We've Revealed So Far, Paizo blog.
- Charlie Hall. (November 17, 2016). Starfinder hopes to do for space opera what D&D has done for fantasy, Polygon.
- Matt Miller. (December 9, 2016). Top of the Table: The Starfinder Interview, Page 2, Game Informer.
- Ryan Hiller. (May 24, 2017). The Drift: GeekDad Exclusive Look at ‘Starfinder.’ Watch Your Mouth, Kid, or You’ll Find Yourself Floating Home!, GeekDad.
- John Compton, Jason Keeley, Robert G. McCreary, and James L. Sutter. (2017). Starfinder: First Contact, p. 13. Paizo Inc.